Janice has been practicing yoga daily for the past 8 years. Her passion is to bring the benefits of yoga to the community. Since graduating from Ananda Marga Yoga Academy in 2010. She has been part of the volunteer teaching team with Project Yoga-on-Wheels, a social movement to bring the benefits of yoga to the underprivileged.
Since then, she has been blessed with the opportunity to work with the following groups and its clients/beneficiaries:
- aLife for underprivileged families and children in 2010
- Chen Su Lan Methodist Home for youths-at-risk in 2011
- Star Shelter for victims of family violence in 2012
- SilverAce Lengkok Bahru for low-income seniors from 2012 to 2013
-Breast Cancer Foundation for breast cancer support group from 2012 to 2013
- LionsBefrienders Senior Activity Centre for low-income seniors from 2013 to 2018
Her experiences in teaching kids yoga include:
- Star Leaners Childcare Centre in 2018
- Kent Ridge Education Pre-School at AMK Hub in 2018
There is nothing more fulfilling than to see her students reaping the benefits of yoga after practising with her.
Diploma in Yoga Science, Practice & Lifestyle from Ananda Marga Yoga Academy in 2010 recognised by the Council of Private Education Singapore
Diploma in Yoga from Dr Venky Shivshakti Yoga Institute (International) India in 2012 accredited by Yoga Alliance (U.S.A)
50 hours for Kids Yoga Teacher’s Training at Union Yoga Ayurveda in 2018